February 27th – March 2nd, 2023
Meet the Nerdio team once again in Cancun for an all-inclusive user conference where you’ll not only have a lot of fun but will learn from industry experts about all things Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365. Get ready to network, access amazing content, and learn how to excel in AVD and Windows 365. See you there!
EVENT & RESORT
NerdioCon 2023 will take place from Monday, February 27th to Thursday, March 2nd, 2023. We’ll kick things off Monday evening with a welcome party, and end with a full conference day and wrap-up celebration on Thursday evening. You’ll head out on Friday. We look forward to seeing you there!
*Every attendee, including Platinum and Gold Partnerds, must register and reserve their room at the hotel. No charges will be made for hosted Partnerds aside from applicable incidentals.
LEARN FROM EXPERTS
SPEAKERS & SPONSORS
Registration is now open! Sign up now to reserve your spot at the event resort. It will be first come, first served for the hotel, so don’t wait!
WHY ATTEND NERDIOCON?
NerdioCon is the most unique (and arguably most beautiful, but we are biased) event in the industry and will provide you with the tools needed to grow your cloud practice on Microsoft Azure! While the event will follow a traditional schedule of keynotes, breakout sessions, and hands-on technical labs, the relaxed setting of Cancun is the prime location for building relationships and creating valuable connections. Everyone from business owners to technicians will leave NerdioCon with the skills needed to scale your cloud practice using Microsoft Azure.
- Spend time with key Microsoft engineering, sales and marketing executives
- Visit and network with fellow Nerdio partners in the relaxed setting of Cancun
- Get to know the Nerdio team at event meet-ups and social events
- Build meaningful relationships while having fun with your peers & colleagues
- Deep technical sessions focused on AVD and W365
- Business strategy sessions including how to price & package your AVD and W365 environments
- Get hands-on with Nerdio products & Microsoft technologies
- Ask Me Anything sessions with the most advanced technical experts in the industry
- Be the first to know Nerdio’s product roadmap and direction for the coming year
- Hear from key Microsoft leadership in keynote sessions
- Visit with a broad range of software vendors who can help you build your business
- Attend engaging keynote & breakout sessions that cover a wide variety of topics presented by industry leaders
All attendees and sponsors will be given access to the exclusive NerdioCon app that will include all speaker and sponsor information, agenda, and locations of all events. Stay tuned for the download link closer to the event.
HEALTH & SAFETY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Your conference pass includes access to all keynotes, breakout sessions, and workshops. Your pass also includes access to all social events and meals/drinks.
Every single person will need to book their only hotel room at this link regardless of whether Nerdio is paying. You MUST reserve your room and hold with a credit card. This is hotel policy.
If you are a fully hosted Partnerd (Gold or Platinum), you will not be charged for your room; it will be on file for incidentals and upgrades, if needed.
Absolutely! When booking your hotel, you will be able to add additional guests.
SINGLE Occupancy (one adult): $439.95 per night
DOUBLE Occupancy (two adults): $520.56 per night TOTAL ($260.28 per person per night).
**It is less expensive to do double occupancy because you are only upcharged the additional F&B**
Pricing by age:
- 0-3 years old: complimentary
- 4-12 years old: $90 per night (when sharing with adult)
- 13 years old+: This group is considered an adult
- 3rd adult: $250 per night
When booking, if you’d like to bring a plus one or share a room with someone, you will need to select double occupancy and you will then be charged $520.56 per night. There is a line in the form to put who they are sharing with (name), so be sure to do that when registering.
Note: This is for the Grand Fiesta Americana resort only. If we need to book into the overflow hotel, we will edit this section with that information.
Your guests are welcome to attend our welcome & closing parties, but we do ask that you purchase a conference pass if they will be attending keynotes and/or breakout sessions.
If you are a fully hosted Partnerd (Gold or Platinum), Nerdio will be booking your flights on your behalf around November. No need to do anything further until that time. We will be in touch then.
Nerdio will be providing transportation via van to and from the Cancun airport in times intervals on main travel days (Monday, Feb 27th from the airport to the hotel, and Friday, March 3rd from the hotel to the airport).
We will be in Mexico, so you can leave your suit and tie at home! You will be inside for the sessions but the AC will be turned on in the meeting rooms, so please keep that in mind. The welcome & closing parties will be outside. The weather in Mexico in February is comfortably in the 70s during the evening so please take that into account when packing.
Yes! Coming soon. You will be able to view all event details, customize your agenda, connect with fellow attendees, and more.